What Filipino and non-Filipino renters should prepare in renting at Car Rental Davao
For Filipino Citizens
- Valid Philippines Driver’s License
- Passport ID page or other photo government ID
- Other documents may be requested
For Non-Filipino Citizens
- If Filipino drivers license no need for most recent visa entry stamp
- If Foreign drivers license
- Must be in English. If not English then certified translation from issuing country embassy.
- Copy of most recent visa entry stamp. Must be less than 90 days from end of rental period
- Passport ID page
If you have any questions about requirements please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906-059-1323 (Globe) 0939-972-9846 (Smart) or contact us via our Whatsapp/Viber (0906-059-1323) (0906-059-1323).